It is difficult and expensive to park in the centre of Amsterdam.
- The cheapest option is to park your car at a ‘P+R’, which stands for Park and Ride. Leave your car here and travel further by public transport. For more information, visit www.amsterdam.nl/parkeren-verkeer.
- If you would rather park your car round the corner from the hotel, you can use one of the 24-hour car parks in the neighbourhood.
- Garage De Kolk, Nieuwezijds Kolk 18. Rate: € 2 per 21 minutes / € 50 per day.
- Garage Centraal Station Amsterdam, Prins Hendrikkade 20A. Rate: € 5 per hr / € 55 per day.
- Parking with car collection service. Your car will be collected and parked in a safe car park outside of the city. When it is time for you to check out, your car will be delivered to the hotel. For more information, visit: www.carhotel.nl
We would advise you to unload your luggage first. Our receptionists will be pleased to give you further information.