Covid maatregelen Singel Hotel Amsterdam
At the Singel Hotel Amsterdam we are very aware of the current situation caused by the Corona virus. We keep a close eye on the Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu (RIVM). On this page you will find information about the measures taken by the hotel for the safety of you and our staff.
For your safety
To ensure the safety of you and that of our staff, we have taken the following measures:
- Public areas have maximum occupancy. Our employees supervise and ensure that it is not exceeded.
- Our employees work strictly in accordance with RIVM guidelines on hygiene and guest contact.
- Upon entering our hotel, guests are required to use disinfectant spray or gel
- Public areas such as the lift, door handles and banisters are cleaned more often and more intensively.
- The check-out rooms are cleaned more intensively. Extra attention is paid to the contact points in the room.
Flexibility when booking
If you book a flexible rate this means that you can always cancel or change dates free of charge, provided you do this until 72 hours before the arrival date.
If you have any further questions about the measures, please do not hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org