At the Singel Hotel Amsterdam we would like to guarantee a safe and pleasant stay to all our guests. Please take a look at our house rules to help us create this enjoyable environment.
Check-In / -Out
- Check-In time is from 2.00 P.M. on the day of arrival / Check-Out time is before noon on the day of departure.
- All payments must be done at check-in.
- In case you want to stay longer please check availability with reception and pay before noon.
- The hotel maintains a 24 hours cancellation policy.
- Our breakfast buffet is served from 7.00 A.M. until 10.30 A.M.
- From 10.00 P.M. to 7.00 A.M. is the period of night rest, so please don’t disturb other hotel guests. Please be respectful of other guests by keeping noise to a minimum. Charges will be applied for disturbances to other guests.
Smoking / drugs
- The hotel is entirely non-smoking. If smoking occurs during your stay a € 100,00 Cleaning Fee will be charged.
- Due to the high safety risk for all hotel guests, a taped or dissembled smoke detector will be fined with an extra charge of € 500,00 and immediate eviction from the hotel.
- The use and possession of drugs is strictly forbidden in the hotel.
- Visitors for our guests have to be reported to the reception.
- If a visitor stays a part of the night or all night, there will be a charge of € 60.00 excluding city tax and tourism fee.
- You can store your luggage for free in the hotel; please ask our staff.
- Please note the hotel cannot be held responsible for missing or damaged luggage.
- Pets, and animals in general, are not allowed in the hotel.
Leave room / Damage
- You are obliged to leave the room you rented as you found it upon arrival – clean, tidy and undamaged.
- If rooms are damaged, left extremely dirty, smelling like smoke or vandalized in any other way, guests will be charged with additional cleaning fee, costs of repairs and costs of labor.
- Room accessories (pillows, blankets, towels and the like) are not allowed to be taken out of the hotel.
The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
The Singel Hotel Amsterdam Staff