We are pleased to welcome you at “The Singel Hotel Amsterdam”. We would like to inform you on our house rules.
- All payments must be done at check-in.
- In case you want to stay longer please check with reception and pay before noon.
- The hotel maintains a 72 hours cancellation policy.
- Breakfast is served from 7.00 A.M. until 10.30 A.M.
- In case it might be busy please wait to be seated; the breakfast staff will show you to your table.
Smoking / drugs
- Please note that the hotel is entirely non-smoking. Smoking will be fined with a charge of € 100,- per occasion. Due to the high safety risk for all hotel guests, a taped or disassembled smoke detector will be fined with an extra charge of € 500,-. Furthermore, the guest will have to leave the hotel immediately.
- The use and possession of drugs is strictly forbidden in the hotel.
- Visitors for our guests have to be reported to the reception.
- If a visitor stays a part of the night or all night, there will be a charge of € 60,00 excluding city tax and tourism fee.
Check in / out
- Check in time is from 2.00 P.M. on the day of arrival / Check out time is before noon on the day of departure.
- You can store your luggage for free in the hotel; please ask our staff.
- Please note the hotel can not be held responsible for missing or damaged luggage.
- From 9.00 P.M. to 7.00 A.M. is the period of night rest, so please don’t disturb other hotel guests. Please be respectful of other guests by keeping noise to a minimum. Charges will be applied for disturbances to other guests.
- Pets, and animals in general, are not allowed in the hotel.
- The guest who causes damage to hotel property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage. All unreported damages will be charged to you.
- You are obliged to leave the room you rented as you found it upon arrival –clean, tidy and undamaged.
- In case of leaving the room in an abnormal filthy way or in case of unannounced late check out, we will charge you €35,00.
- When you leave the room, please switch off all the lights and equipment. Please help us to save energy.
- Room accessories (pillows, blankets, towels and the like) are not allowed to be taken out of the hotel.
The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
The Singel Hotel Amsterdam Staff